DSA for singapore secondary school. What age should you prepare from?

From what age should you be preparing your child for Singapore DSA? My child is in primary 1 and I want to make sure that I give him the best shot to get in through the DSA route to a very good secondary school in singapore #dsa #secondary #psle

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Start early finding something child likes and could be very good at. Then find really good places to help them develop and showcase those skills so you will have a portfolio or track record. I am not a huge fan of special programs that drill the kids to ace the interview but it doesn’t hurt to know what they will Have to do as part of the interview process and make sure they are familiar with the exercise

Read more

It depends on which school you are aiming for. Check out which are their most appreciated sports/CCAs and prepare your kid accordingly. Though, it would be best if you kid had a flair and passion for those sports or CCAs.

VIP Member

Most of the dsa prep courses start from primary 5. They cost about $2,000 Sgd for 20 sessions. The youngest DSA prep course I have seen is for primary 3 onwards.

TapFluencer

🙏