Buying Video Games for my 6 year old son

I just want to rant, me and my husband just had an argument last night. We have almost 6 year old son and he wants to buy him a video games, but I protest!!! I told it’s not the right time, he’s still young and instead of giving him that video game, why don’t we just expose our son to outdoor games or anything related to socialization. Am I right mommies? Or am I just being over reacting to this issue? What’s the pros and cons of this video games to younger kids? Please advice me. Thank you in advance

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hello. My Daddy bought me PS1 when I was 6y/o. I didn't enjoy it that much, I did play maybe once or twice a month but I preferred playing outside. I wasn't into gadgets at that time. That was when the only gadgets you'd encounter was PS, TV, Gameboy and if you're rich a computer. But in todays time, there's lots of gadgets to get preoccupied with. I think if the kid is already expose to gadgets and enjoys it a lot, the kids probably get addicted once they try it 😅

Magbasa pa

It often happens that I cannot cope with the passage of difficult levels in my favorite video games on my own, at such moments I turn to the site https://apexboosting.eu/kills-boosting/ for help and it has never let me down, because Only real professionals work here.

I agree with u momsh..maraming disadvantage ng video games than advantage.. ok lang kung educational video games but usually nakaka addict yun sa bata.