I used to scold my son because he is not studying his lessons at home . Instead he keeps on playing around doing other stuff. What would be the great motivation to help him encourage to study his lessons ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

How old is your son? You also might want to consider his age. If he's in pre-school, most likely he is still adjusting to his day to day activities. You can try reward system instead of scolding him. You can reward him with his favorite food, toy or a play at his favorite play house if he studies well. You assess what would motivate him to focus on his lessons.

Magbasa pa

Reward system works for us. Aside from the materials things he might be interested in, we also bought a stamp so he would have a feel that he is still at school. Whenever he does good, we give him a star and he's so happy with it. It makes him behave as if his teacher is actually there watching. We've been doing this role play and it works well so far.

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15054)

Teaching kids that there is a time for everything is key to letting them have time for studying and playing. Once you have established this, its easier to let him get into the habit of setting aside time for studying.

Establishing a reward system: they can only play/do something they want once they finish doing what you ask them to. I find that it works best for young children.

pray for him. invite him in a minute of prayer with you.