Hamony tests in KKH

Hi All, I understand that there is no more subsidy rates for Harmony tests at KKH? Or am I being misled?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ive doubled checked a few times and enquired with customer service @ KKH recently. Sadly theres no longer any subsidy for Harmony since May 2019. My cousin did hers in April and she paid $225 nett subsidised rate for Harmony after she was done with Oscars. The reason being for the increased rate is to be standardised across hospitals etc. Kind of a grey area... Anyways counsellors said Harmony is currently @ $750. Then customer service said $800+... Not sure was it GST not factored in or what. Cheers! 🐼

Read more

If im not mistaken, harmony test doesnt have subsidies. As far as i know my third son was born in 2017, i wanted to do that test but they say must pay full. So currently im not sure, you can check with the clinic .

That's what i was told by the counsellor too, this Aug. Oscar is about 170+ after sub. While Harmony test will be 800+ without sub. Harmony was about 300+ before May. So in the end i took Oscar instead.

VIP Member

Yes no subsidy. I was told that information a couple of months ago (March/April). I didn’t do in the end

VIP Member

I personally prefer the igene test. It’s by local company.

TapFluencer

Harmony test in kkh cost about 800++

VIP Member

No subsidy