Booast Milk Supply

I try not to worry. But is there any other way to booast milk supply? I hardly have time to pump as im taking care baby all the way myself and have to answer to baby calling all the time and cant leave her alone. No family support therefore no one to look over while i pump. Baby will cry whenever i leave her aside to pump and disrupt the pumping section. Helpp.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

U can try fenugreek though I have not tried it myself but that's generally the recommended supplement to take. Try to take oats and drink more water supposed to help. I'm exclusively pumping for my baby as I can't latch her. I will be same as you soon as I will be on my own when my confinement nanny leaves tmr and I can only imagine how stressful it will be when I hv to find time to pump. Jiayou to both of us. Hang in there!

Read more

I had no help no CL no passionate MIL or Mom. What I did was I pump when baby is sleeping. When hes awake I latch him. Sometimes after feeding him i will pump to empty the boobs. Continuously everyday through the night. By 2nd month I am so over supplied that my freezer was full

Super Mum

I rarely pump too duevto the same reason. For me handsfree doesnt have much effect on my boobies. Doesn't really empty much. I rely on direct latching alot. So my supply is not neither over nor is it under supply.

TapFluencer

Direct latch? It will help increase supply and save time for pumping

VIP Member

I use a handsfree pump! So I can carry / rock her at the same time

5y ago

Yup. To me it does! I pump every 2-3 hour.

Super Mum

Formula

5y ago

I think she is asking about boosting her supply not asking for alternative feeding though.