Formula milk

What’s wrong with giving formula milk.i am a low supply mum. I have tried doing 20 mins pump 10 min rest 10 min pump 10 min rest . No matter what milk supply very low… i feel sad i cant be giving my baby drinking 5 ml milk she needs 120ml. I look at her every time she is growing well. :)

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy.. dont be sad!! My milk was super low too.. stress? Yeap! Especially when my mother in law kept asking me "u breastfeed already?" Its bloody annoying i tell u. And she asked me when im like 2 -3 days give birth to my 1st born.. 🙄🙄 So what i did was, my mum cooked for me soft tofu soup, add some spinach to boost ur milk! I drink soya bean and milk every night! Then in between meals i drink either horlicks and hot milo! Trust me, it really helps! U can feel ur breast ready to be pump! Dnt be sad mummy! Be proud! U give birth to your child! Whatever happens its all gods will! Sending hugs!! ❤️❤️❤️

Read more

Hi mummy! There is nothing wrong with formula milk! I did mix feeding too and my SIL chose the fm route as she has difficulty to breastfeed her nb that time. Please don’t stress too much on this. As long as LO is happy, growing and thriving.

1y ago

Thank you dear!

Oh! And another one! Drink dates milk! My friend recommended this! U can find it in ntuc, giant, cold storage, shengsiong!! Dnt give up okay!

Post reply image
1y ago

oh yes I second this, this is so yummy to drink too.

TapFluencer

😢🙏💕