Travelling with a newborn

I will be travelling via airplane (about 4 hours flight) with my newborn (10 weeks old). Any mummies with similar experience to share on what to pack and how to cope? Thank you

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I canceled my trip for my child 8week old. I worried the weather on Dec and the water there. My husband worried we go over there don't get to play but just to takecare. No one able to help us take care. Quite trouble some due to need to bring alot of stuff and prepare for new born

Hi, Pacifier , Milk bottle and latch during take-off and landing. Do check with your airline as well on what all is available in the flight for travelling with NB

VIP Member

Pacifier milk bottle n warm clothes .. diapers .. n if airline allows select bassinet seat for ur baby nap.. takeoff n take on feed ur baby .. happy journey

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/rules-for-flying-with-a-baby

VIP Member

Pacifier or milk bottle or latch during take off. Be prepared to change diaper in a cramp plane toilet.

Prepare some small packs of gifts for people around you. Hahaha. Will be so lovely.

VIP Member

Can do special request w airline. Newborns should sleep quite soundly throughout

VIP Member

Wow sounds like a great adventure!