Traveling with 7 month infant

FTM here. Travelling with 7 month infant (started weaning and on formula) to Melbourne Australia via Scoot for a week, without getting additional seat or bassinet. (1) Any advise on what to pack or (2) things to take note on flight or (3)suitable attractions/ must do/ restaurants will be much appreciated. Thanks friends :)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

• planes allow thermal flask to prepare milk for infants • cabin sized strollers kept in travel bags are convenient to have. alternatively check in the stroller but slightly higher chance of getting damaged. • I use travel bags to segregate kids stuff. i find it convenient. • my baby is ok with different diaper brand so I bought mine from Australia instead of bringing • I also brought my own bottle brush and bottle soap to clean the utensil. some people also bring a portable bottle dryer or check beforehand if hotel provides this. hygienic or not, I'm not sure. • I brought own baby blanket, pillow etc. • bring snacks that your baby already likes. bring a portable small container to wash fruits to eat in hotel. they have great quality fruits.

Read more
3mo ago

thank you very much 😊😊😊