Pregnancy Milk

I am thinking of drinking pregnancy milk to help baby growth. What kind of milk do you all recommend?

316 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My sis drank pregnancy milk during her first baby, and it cause the baby to have allergies. And apparently there are some google article mentioned abt that too

drank Enfamama chocolate my whole pregnancy, but last few weeks of pregnancy switched to Similac Strawberry Yoghurt. best decision ever too :) ur choice

3y ago

nasa magkano po ung enfamama choco?

VIP Member

My doctor said, no need to drink prengnancy milk. Just drink UHT or pasteurisasi milk. Or just simple taking Vitamin D + calsium supplement

i drink maternal milk but end up got gestational diabetes, my dietician ask me to drink 250ml of low fat fresh milk every morning for breakfast

Super Mum

I have 2 packs of annum maternal sample.. if u want I can post to u.. I'm lactose intolerance, so i cant take them.. I got them at my gynae clinic

Asked my gynae about it recently too. He says even normal fresh milk is fine. It’s lower in sugar content too. It’s not necessary for everyone.

I tried drinking some maternity milk from samples and they tasted quite bad to be honest lol. Now I just drink normal low fat hi cal milk.

Can I drink simple milk like bearbrand, birchtree, freshmilk? Im not ok eith the taste of anmum..

4y ago

Thank you. Im drinking birch tree, taste nice also.. No need of sugar.. Guess its ok not to drink materna milk since im also eating healthy foods

I could only take the nestle mum & me, it tastes really good! Frodo was quite heaty and another other brand had a strong iron taste

those contains alot of sugar as told by my sister (who is a mum of 3) fresh milk will do. My doctor friend also advise me the same