I am a SAHM with two young kids with not much of savings. I want to file a divorce with my husband due to his indifferent in our family and kids. Can anyone please advise me where can I get a good and reasonable lawyer? I want to end everything at the soonest as I can no longer accept his bad attitude on the kids or myself.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I don't have any lawyers to recommend but would suggest approaching a nearby Family Service Centre (FSC) for financial help as well as advice on the divorce proceedings. https://app.msf.gov.sg/Policies/Strong-and-Stable-Families/Supporting-Families/Family-Service-Centres Take care & stay strong.

Read more