Is it normal for toddler to be hard to handle?

I am a sahm, my LO is 14 months. I find that he is going through the terrible 2 stage. I need advice for his actions.. 1) He don't know how to talk yet but he will kick his leg whenever he wants something or angry. I will say firmly no to him and beat his leg one time when he kick me during diaper change. 2) When during bath time he don't sit and play with water or toys. He will stand up and wants to play with the water pipe. So being in a bath tub is impossible because he climb out of it and wants to stand on the floor.. something he sit on the floor for awhile and stand up again. He don't know how to walk yet and he is holding me while standing.not only that, he hate showering.. He dislike me using cloth to wipe his teeth he will cry like being torture and I put him in bed to wipe him down he will crawl away and run away... I am having a hard time bathing him. 3) He starts to cry waking up during sleep. I not sure is.it nightmare but he will cry for awhile and I have to sing to make him sleep. He used to sleep through the night, but now he can wake up cry once or twice. 4) He keep on screaming when he need something or screaming for fun.. I had talk to him whenever he do something not right and he just want to crawl away or smile .. When I hold him firmly and tell him he will cry.... Pls give me some advice.. thank you.. sorry for the long post..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I have a 14 mo too and he does the same stuff. they are just like monkeys now so we just have to bear with it and be more patient with them.