I am a sahm. During pregnancy my weight is 54.4kg. I am a small build women. Before pregnancy my weight is 40kg. After I delivery, Nd all the taking care of my LO my weight reduce to 45kg. It's up and down like 44kg or 45kg and my family member keep saying that I am not eating well, I am too stress taking care of kids. I nv eat this and that. I am so tired hearing all this. I did eat but not like a lot that kind. I not sure is.it true that sahm is more easy to look tired and weight lost faster? Everyone just look at me thinking I only let my son eat nv look after myself. I know they care that's why they say this, but sometime too much of this question makes me want to blow up. Any mummies can teach me what to eat to grow more fats so I won't let my family think I am suffering.. I am tired having to explain to everyone is it I never eat.....

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Probably you share your diet? And most importantly, ignore. We all know how tiring it is to be a mom to be chasing after our kids. After all we will slim down from the constant chasing. You can consider, adding some colors to your face? I would say an eyebrow is very important as it frames your face perfectly.

Read more