I recently suffered a miscarriage and I am so worried I won't be able to conceive again. Has anybody faced the same issue and conceived after a while?

42 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sure you can !! Don’t ever lose hope. I had miscarriage for my 1st pregnancy (6 weeks), after 2 months recovery, we tried to consult with the doctor, and he diagnosed me with PCOs and prescribed me all the vitamins and drugs i need to take in the same time everyday. We did it for few months (some drugs is similar with diabetic treatment though i am not diabetic person and it made your mouth tastes bitter and weird, also made me feel dizzy). Still no result, until we decided to just rest a bit, no doctor, no medicine and suddenly i was pregnant. It took 9 months after the miscarriage to get pregnant again (so unexpectedly due to my circumstances). So my advise (it’s easier to say than done, sorry) is to check and maintain both of you and your partner’s health & mind, don’t stress it much, and hopefully the pregnancy will come along. Good luck!!

Read more

I got pregnant for the first time last year November and we were so excited and on new years eve I miscarried which devastated both me and my fiancée, we were afraid to try again just to be heartbroken again and 4 months later I was pregnant again and now I'm nearly 7 months in and I can not wait to meet my baby boy, and yes i had my fears through out my pregnancy and was in hospital a lot because we got scared of every hiccup and cramp but we're not afraid anymore and believe everything will be okay and he'll be healthy and happy. Don't let fear keep you from trying again, the fear will just bring you and your partner closer and make the experience more important to you

Read more
2y ago

reefdgghhhgugtjgxhhgy

Post reply image

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Agbola, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT, will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and the solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him an email via [email protected]

Read more

I had a miscarriage recently as well...I know exactly how you feel. It is fear, anger and confusion. Be positive the best part is that you can get pregnant. Don't give up hope. I know it is hard but with an amazing support team and the grace of God anything can be possible. The doctors insured me that trying to convince again after a miscarriage won't make your chances less to become pregnant again. Sending love and cuddles.

Read more

I suffered from 2 miscarriages and was also having difficulty conceiving Stay strong Have faith Consult ur gynae on what’s the best way to move forward and start planning again Let ur body recover first and then work with gynae on when it’s time to start trying again Most importantly have fun in the planning and trying process Don’t stress your self up too much

Read more

Hey I did, I had a miscarriage on 20/08 2017 then the doctor told me to go on the pill just to give my body some time to recover from the miscarriage, I also had a papsm don on the 27/07/2018, then in 2018 we conceived and on 24/04/2019 I gave normal birth to our little angel. Don't give up, your little angel is on the way ❤️

Read more
Post reply image

Hello i had miscarriage june 8 at 7-8 weeks, we tried to get pregnant 8 days after i had d&c then ng mens ako july 8 after a month since m/c, ngayon im tracking my ovulation para mabuntis ulit, hoping mabuntis na nyan bago umalis pa abroad si mister, proper timing lang yan at dasal kay Lord. Baby dust to all of us !!

Read more

I had IUFD on oct2020 then I had an ectopic pregnancy on feb2020. My husband decide to start planning for next pregnancy because he is so scared if anything bad happen to me. Its been 9 months now and im trying to conceive now. Just hoping something good in futute. Pls pray for us 💖

I had a miscarriage in January, the fetus was just 3 weeks and I didn't even know about it. My husband lives abroad. Last May 12, he came home for a vacation and we have been trying to conceive ever since. I am also afraid that it will come out as negative. 😔

Super Mum

I have faced much worse than you. And I am not the only one. In my 9 years of ttc, I have had 4 miscarriages and went through 8 cycles of ivf. My golden baby is due soon. Try not to focus on the negative.

Read more