I recently suffered a miscarriage and I am so worried I won't be able to conceive again. Has anybody faced the same issue and conceived after a while?

42 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sure you can !! Don’t ever lose hope. I had miscarriage for my 1st pregnancy (6 weeks), after 2 months recovery, we tried to consult with the doctor, and he diagnosed me with PCOs and prescribed me all the vitamins and drugs i need to take in the same time everyday. We did it for few months (some drugs is similar with diabetic treatment though i am not diabetic person and it made your mouth tastes bitter and weird, also made me feel dizzy). Still no result, until we decided to just rest a bit, no doctor, no medicine and suddenly i was pregnant. It took 9 months after the miscarriage to get pregnant again (so unexpectedly due to my circumstances). So my advise (it’s easier to say than done, sorry) is to check and maintain both of you and your partner’s health & mind, don’t stress it much, and hopefully the pregnancy will come along. Good luck!!

Read more