fuck up me!

I really cannot cut down my smoking .. I smoke like 5 to more stick! oh my God .. tomorrow is the first days check up . I scared if anything not goes right

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I feel you.. That guilt feeling knowing the consequences. When you go to work or out, try not to bring along your pack. Its hard but refrain from buying (must be strong ok!) Just remember that you have a pack at home, can wait till get home in the evening You will see the diff, from 6-7 sticks, u can cut down to 2 or even 1 stick. Hwaiting!

Read more
TapFluencer

You are scared for the check up which means you know the negative effect of smoking to your baby growing inside you. Just think every time you smoke, you are blowing smoke directly to your baby’s lungs. Baby is absorbing directly all the nicotine in your body. Do the math. This is your own decision.

Don't worry too much. Before our time, there are plenty of women who smoke. Even those Empresses also smoke. Smoking is hard to let go. Take it slow. Don't rush or your systems will shut down. Go cold turkey slowly. You can do it, Mommy. Stay strong😊😉💪

Read more

Giving up smoking isnt easy... u have to be strong for ur lil one..theres a life inside u..try cutting down.. fasting help too..slowly reduce to 0.. its hard but i belive when u do for a cause (for a human life) u will quit w/o hesitate

VIP Member

Its important to quit smoking. If you find it too challenging you can cut back each day until you are smoke-free. Just remember that after 14 weeks, even one to two cigarettes per day can still cause harm.

VIP Member

Before I'm pregnant, i smoke alot too. After confirming that I'm pregnant, I've totally stopped. I'm sure if you want the best for your baby, it's not impossible to quit. 👍🏻I believe you can do it!

Hi, Quitting smoking is not easy. But I will suggest you to be string willed as it involves the future and happiness of the life that you will love the most. Please try quitting one cigarette a day

VIP Member

I think you already know that smoking is bad for baby's health. You are risking baby's future on a bad habit that isn't even his. Love your baby and be strong willed and determined enough to quit.

VIP Member

u need to try ur best to stop smoking. I used to be heavy smoker before preggy. After I know I'm preggy I stop immediately, bc of all the bad effect it have on my baby

Quitting is never easy but do it for the sake of your child. You may find this article useful: https://sg.theasianparent.com/smoke_off/amp