2 Replies

Hey there mama, Oh dear, hang in there okay? Y’know, I like to believe pregnancy helps us to prepare for parenthood - and in this case, while mamas often mention how difficult it is to get a good night’s rest, there will often be times where as parents we don’t get enough sleep - the sleep deprivation is real mama! So our bodies adapt to having deep but short periods of rest and enable us to function even tho this deviates from the usual long lengths of sleep that we have. Alternatively, have you tried diffusing relaxing oils like lavender and lemongrass when you sleep? (Do use higher grades of oils as this does have an effect on baby) Or drinking a warm glass of milk? Babies tend to be very active in the night because we move around more in the day - this movement sends them to sleep and since we’re still at night, they find this is the best time to move! This does no favours to mama of course 😣 You could also try talking to baby, tell baby you need some sleep. It might work!

im at 36 weeks and my baby kicks a lot too! i also cannot sleep properly, like i go to sleep ars 2 or 3 am now and then wake up at 6 or 7 am. soooo hard! i just take a nap during lunch time to regain my energy. hang in there!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles