rant

I plan to send my baby to infant care but hubby want to ask his mother to come to look after my baby (mil is under 1 month tourist visa), but every time she's here, I really stress, I didn't express it, only kept it inside and also I don't talk much to her. I know somehow it's not good for my health, but I just cannot help it, mil's way of handling things and my way is different. I just want to avoid friction, try not to let her stay for too long, cos both of us is suffering, only my husband enjoying having her mother here. We're moving house in April, he already planning to bring his mother here on May to look after my baby, I refuse that idea and he get angry. that someday he will bring her mother to stay with us. I don't know how I can handle that, staying with her for 3 weeks I already feels very stressed and cannot wait for her to go back, and he wants us to stay together. Maybe someday I'll let him stay with his mother, and I'll rent a place somewhere nearby with my kids for the sake of my sanity.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh my gaaaawd. I had this argument with my husband alotof times too but i think ive changed heart overtime and jz accept it as i know nothing cn change my husband's decision. Maybe you cn let your husband noe that if he's bringing over his mum you will rent another hse and see his reaction. Ask him he wanna win his mum's heart or yours. Why didnt he jz marry his mum instead if he doesnt know hwta take care of your heart and feelings. Pfft.

Read more