First gynae appointment during 14 weeks

I only managed to get my first gynae appointment at the hospital next month. I will be about 14 weeks pregnant by then. should I be concern? tried to get an earlier slot but it's all full. :(

57 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... at the meantime are u taking folic acid? Best to if ur not and as others has said it, go get another private gynae just to play safe. ❤

I think if can have an earlier gynae appointment as there is a first trimester test if you interested to take (btw 11 to 13/14 weeks)

you can keep calling the hosp everyday to see if anyone cancel then u can change! my appt was very late too so I kept calling

Same problem here. Week 14 na. D makalabas dahil sa pandemic. Ask ko po saan kya magandang magpacheck up within qc. Thanks po

4y ago

look for lying in clinic near your area

go to private first, don miss out the test needed to be done b4 14 weeks~ there after u can go back to the hosp u wan

As long as u are taking folic acid it’s ok... but alternative u may want to go any other private gynae

14 wks is still in time to have NIPT or OSCAR scan to check for baby. Just make sure you don't miss it.

Go for a prvt gynae first, dont miss the downsyndrome test as it can only be done before 14 wks..

For now i know kkh still have slots,nuh is already full.Maybe try changing hospital?

try gg to sgh and walk in or go to poly they will give a referal letter to kkh