stressful

i m going through a divorce. Currently my son and myself staying with my parents. I dont want to go back my house because my husb is abusive and he is having affair. i stay wif my parents, i think i can get a support both emotional and mental. Begining my mom was very understanding, its been freaking 6months, i feel so dammm f irratated by her, she keep telling me bcozz of me she is stress, asthma, her health not gd, she keep insisting me she needs a maid as she cant cope with 7room flat, staying with autistic 2 siblings of mine, dad, 2 dogs. i m feeling like a m a burden to her.. i m f stressed up but i dun show. i m sick n tired. i told her be patience, wait till my divorce and house is over, we can plan to hav helper. the moment i talk abt my bro and my sil, my mother nt happy, she keep saying they hv their house and own things. Me n my daughter staying at my mother house wer she think i must hv some responsiblity to do n work. i am a single mother. My father is a breadwinner of the house. i can fully understand that....i m tired seriously.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hang in there dear! Things will eventually work out, in the meantime would there be some way to meet in the middle so that both sides gain some happiness?