My Little Warrior

Hi! I am Lia, I was born August 30,2021 from my mom who recently recovered from COVID-19. Hours afterbirth I experienced a decrease of my oxygen level thus my doctor advised me to have my XRAY,labs and a RTPCR swab. Few moments later the result came out,I was diagnosed with Neonatal Pneumonia,Sepsis and I am also positive for COVID-19. I have to stay at the NICU for sometime for me to be monitored by the nurse and my doctor. I also have my antibiotics given thru IV. After 14 long days of quarantine and Isolation I am now tag as recovered, Thanks to the vaccine that was given to my mom when she is pregnant and she was able to pass antibodies to me and was able to survive the dreaded viruslike a pro! I can now finally be with my mom and dad, lolas and lolo 😌❤️🥰

My Little Warrior
27 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Nung buntis ako gustong gusto ko din magpa vaccine nang kahit anong brand basta pwede sa preggy. Kaya lang yung mga nag va-vaccine din dito samin ang may ayaw, bawal daw bakunahan ang buntis at lactating moms .. Anyway, congrats sainyo mommy & baby!

3y ago

pagawa na po kayo remembrance kay baby 20 pesos lang, layout first then payment policy🤍 thru gcash only

Post reply image