My Covid-19 and Birthing experience

#GetVaccinated #GetProtected #pregnancy Last month, I was a Covid-19 patient. Was not vaccinated as there was no approval of vaccine for pregnant women yet. Had severe symptoms and pregnant. Had to deliver my baby early (33-34 weeks) via CS coz stressed na siya sa tummy ko, been coughing nonstop and can't sleep. Thank God, my baby didn't have any complications pero nasa NICU siya. I was in isolation room after giving birth. Kailangan ko pa magpagaling sa Covid-19. Maraming meds ang binibigay every single day. Had severe pneumonia due to complication of Covid-19. But the Lord is so good, I am now recovering well from CS operation and mild pneumonia. However, I still feel guilty of not being able to breastfeed my baby. I know I had to esp during this pandemic and need to boost his immune system. But as advised by my doctor, I need to take a lot of rest and boost my immune system too. Thinking about it, I still feel guilty but I know in my heart that my kids need a healthy me, not the perfect me.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Nakakatakot talaga no mommy. Ok lang sana kung tayo lang magkalasakit kaso asa tummy pa si baby di maiwasan mag worry. Ako nga di ko na lang iniisip nagpapagaling na lang ako baka kasi dumagdag pa ang stress mas makasama kay baby πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

3y ago

Feel better soon momsh. Think of happy thoughts, positive things and prayers to help you get through this. Yakap. πŸ™β€οΈ

VIP Member

ang hirap ng naging journey mo, mommy! you're a really tough woman! more powers sa iyo.