24 Replies

Mee too! Third trimester feelings so down with my own condition, getting tendonitis (swollen of tendon) i cant even comb my hair, brush my teeth, husband always helps me even for a little things, always asking my bos for WFH. It feels frustrated. But im lucky to have a kind hearted BOS and an understanding and supported husband. If you feel sad or down with yourself, please express your feelings or thoughts with people who care about you so they could help you to be happy. We got this together ❤️ just another few weeks left. Woman is so powerful!!!

I had same feeling and my Healthcare provider suggested to see a therapist. it helped a lot - the therapist explained to me that our hormones makes us emotional but during 3rd trimester there is a thing called "Nesting" where pregnant women naturally are urge to find community to help us with labor. this is why we experience more loneliness like looking for comfort. try to be more socially active like talk to friends, family and also meditation to relax.

Hello mummy! Third trimester too, the mood swing is real and I’m feeling you :( I try to get myself distracted by preparing baby items(buying, deco, etc), at least that keeps me happy. At night I get insomnia too, lots and lots of worry about taking care of newborns and sometimes even work/life. I guess hubby’s emotionally supports will be helpful. Stay positive :)

I'm at my 3rd trimester too. Mood swings are normal for me, I'll be emotional, sometimes I'll get angry too fast too, but definitely love to sleep more even when I can't sleep properly. I will still go to sleep. In one day I'll tend to have 3/4 naps. if you can't sleep well at night. try have naps in the afternoon or evening.

Amin. Sulaiha mana eh? BAHAHA. I FORGET. you can add me at my ig if you wanna talk or something!! ilaariellaa

Hi mummy, I’m also in 3rd trimester now, but could be too busy at work and meet up friends . So no time to feel emo, but only feel tired especially wake up in the middle of night to go toilet . May be you can meet up more positive friend to cheer you up 😃

Me too! I’m also in my week 33 now and I can’t sleep through the nights.. had been taking loads of MCs and HLs to rest at home.. been trying to use cushions, bolster for support but to no avail.. and had been even feel breathless when I lie down.. I guess we just need to push on until we bring our little ones to this world

Same here! I feel so miserable. Sometimes I cant just wait to give birth cos its affecting my mood so much. I cant sleep properly, I cant walk properly cos my tummy is soo big and heavy.. 😓 and I cant breath properly too! Its sooooo frustrating!!

Absolutely normal. My husband had to be away for few weeks due to work overseas..I cant help but to cry too.. when he was posted out during 2nd tri I didnt have this emotional roller coaster feeling, but its diff during 3rd tri will cry on some days

Me too 33weeks. Couldn’t sleep at night and if I woke up to go toilet, I couldn’t sleep back. Took many unpaid leave already but no choice. No energy to wake up in the morning to get ready to work and prepare my 2 girls to school.

Totally normal, I am at 33 weeks, and my mood can fluctuate very fluctuate, one moment I am happy another moment feel like crying. Of course, sleeping , walking breathing are difficult .

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles