Emotional distress

Hi mummies, I'm 10 weeks in and feeling very emotionally unbalanced these past few weeks. I cry almost daily. Small things like, I get hungry but I don't know what to eat and I cry. I can't help it, but I feel so lost and confused at myself. Is this normal? I worry too much crying will affect the baby for some reason. Please advise if this is normal 😢

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Am at week 9 now and I feel so upset about everything because I keep feeling nauseous and uncomfortable, can’t sleep at night, hungry but no appetite to eat, never eat then will feel nauseous and vomit. Eat wrong things also will vomit. Today I felt so upset and cried cause I wanted macdonalds pancakes for breakfast and my husband didn’t manage to get it for me. 🤷🏻‍♀️ when will this be over 🥺 I just want to enjoy eating 😩

Read more
7mo ago

same here. you are not alone

same here , I'm at week 11..cry easily and very emotional and will think too much . was very active in sports but cos of preganancy i didnt hang out with friends and less social life. I guess things will get better at 2nd trimester. I encourage everyone to do some outdoor walks and have some sunshine to feel better :)

Read more

Me too. I cry easily and lose my temper faster. Also at week 10 now. Dont worry! Youre not alone❤️ try to watch happy drama or shows that will cheer you up. I order anything i want frm grab when i dont want the food at home to make myself happy too.

7mo ago

Oh I don't feel as bad as now I have you as a grabfood companion 🤣 thankfully my husb understands too. Jiayou we can do it!

I think its normal dear cus I was feeling emo and crying almost every day too during my 9 weeks. 10 weeks still little nausea but emotions are beginning to settle 😅watch some comedy and stay happy dear! let's jiayou together 😊

Same here, feeling super exhausted. I grab foods daily because I hate the smell from the kitchen. Fighting 💪we are almost passed our first trimester❤️❤️❤️

7mo ago

+1 almost lunch and dinner have to grab 🤣

yes it’s normal. hormones are fluctuating all the time now. crying won’t affect baby if it helps relieve stress.. but ur stress will

7mo ago

Thank you for the comment!

TapFluencer

Hug hug mummy. Same situation same feeling