Feeling emotional

I am currently at week 21 and my feelings have been emotional and sensitive. I don’t know why I feel upset over some small things that my husband has done. It’s actually not a big deal to me before pregnancy. But somehow it affects me and I just feel like crying out. My tears cannot seem to stop flowing out. I felt like I have nobody to talk to because people will think I’m crazy and ridiculous, and I still have to act strong and normal in front of others while being upset. How do you all handle your emotions? 😔 how to stay happy? #firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also feel emotional and the worst thing is my in laws and SIL are adding to my stress. I’ve been crying almost everyday since my first trimester. I feel so guilty towards my baby because I don’t want my baby to feel sad when I’m crying. But my in laws and SIL are pitting themselves against me and making things so hard for me. I told them pregnant woman are emotional and they said why is my SIL not like that when she is pregnant? They are not understanding at all. I really feel like not meeting them ever again

Read more

It's the hormones babes 😣 I was emotional almost everyday, crying over small things, getting upset over ever little thing my husband did too. But I talked to him and told him that I cannot control these feelings and he understands. Try to talk things out, vent things out with your husband and someone you can trust, hopefully these feelings will be more in control. Thankfully for me as if leave the second tri, the emotional breakdowns get lesser and I get to control my emotions more.

Read more

I remember i always feel emotional almost everyday during my pregnancy. Its the hormones, trust me. Some days you feel ok some days you feel like the world ending. And totally understand about feeling upset over husband. Try to take a deep breath, relax and think of happy things. Maybe can tell your husband about this and ask him for a big hug? Itll help alot

Read more

it's normal to have mood swings during pregnancy due to hormonal changes. hang on there and try to relax and be positive or depression will set it. communicate your feelings with your loved ones, don't bottle them up.

Read more
TapFluencer

🙏💕