I hv catch my husband been telling lies. He keep telling me he goes to wk. But actually no. He will go out and drink at golden mile. As a wife wat would u do n etc.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Confront him. This issue will only get blown up the more you try to keep quiet because there is no way you will be able to forget his lying . But men won't confess until you dish out the evidence so be prepared to dish out some of necessary. Another thing is what outcome do you want if you confront him? If he denies ? If he admit and apologize what is going to happen next? You must be prepared emotionally that you can't trust him for a good period of time and if so will you still periodically spot check him? Make sure when you confront you must highlight to your husband in a very serious and assertive manner that you don't want him to lie again and perhaps not even drinking sg golden mile. Drinking can be done at the coffee shop downstairs . Sorry to say this golden mile has many places for drinking with Thai women , he should not lie and go to such places to avoid misunderstand. Men will tell you he didn't do anything just drinking there what's wrong. Be prepared to let him know as a husband his first responsibility is to avoid any situation which will let the wife misunderstand him. All will be fine, good luck!!

Read more