Marriage Woes

I am the husband. Just need to get feedbacks if what I did is too little for the family as my wife tend to scream and said nasty words at me . I feel so down ... Since my1year old son is born, I had been helping in the chores like sweeping , mopping , preparing milk in middle of night , playing with LO, washing the clothes ,bath LO, providing all the family expenses, sending and picking up LO in infant care and etc.. The only thing i cant do is cook for my LO and making my LO sleep. My wife feel that I doing too little and always show her unhappy face at me and during a quarrel said that she regret to marry me. I woke up at 7am daily and slept at 2am daily as I need to send my LO to infant care and head straight to work and because i can only reply email after LO slept around 10pm, thus only sleep at 2am after LO last feed. I am feeling very tired and disappointed in the marriage. Wife is current pregnant with our 2nd child and I cannot see where I am heading .... Really do not know where had gone wrong and feeling very very tired....

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

You are doing a great job by doing and helping so much. Maybe u both can try sit down and have a heart to heart talk if can.