i'm tired of my lazy husband...

i hope someone can give me advice. i'm the breadwinner of our family. my husband works but only part-time. since i have the higher pay, i pay for everything. he doesn't contribute much to the household expenses. i'm getting frustrated already. we met in college. we graduated from the same course. he comes from a well-to-do family while i had to work to finish schooling. he had baon up until the time we got married. i was lucky enough to find a good job. he would always look for work but eventually quits every time. he says he is not happy or that he doesn't like his boss. i would nudge him to find a stable job since we already have a child together. he says he is looking but most of the time i see him watching netflix or playing ml. he does take care of our baby and loves our baby so much. he is good to me. he doesn't cheat or anything like that. but on special occasions, i only get a greeting. he doesn't even try to save up to buy me flowers. i'm physically and emotionally drained from working. i'm losing my respect for him. to be honest, i want to leave him already. i'm at my breaking point.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

maybe appreciate him more sis.. let him attend sa baby niyo and ikaw n lng mag work. let him feel how hard it is to be a house husband.. give him all the responsibilities sa Bahay. bills,groceries etc.. other than work wla ka nmn pinoproblema sa knya. pagod k lng.. phinga k Po and let him take over Lalo n sa problema sa Bahay tutal ayaw Niya mag work

Magbasa pa