BAD BREAKOUTS!!!!

I am having really bad breakouts/acne until my face have scars. I don’t know what to do anymore. Any suggestions?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t pick on your pimples as they take a very long time to heal. My holy grails I’ve been using to treat those are the following: - krave beauty kale-Lalu-yAHA toner (I use this twice a week as my exfoliator) - I’m from mugwort Essence (really good in calming your skin) - Krave beauty great barrier relief serum (Great serum for your skin barrier and calming to your skin too) - By wishtrend sulfur 3% clean gel (I use this when there is a new pimple on my face)

Read more
VIP Member

Can go get a deep cleansing facial and clear out the clogged pores and extract out rhe gunks.. And most important remove the dead skin cell ( so to let the skin renew)... And do remember to stay hydrated and apply mositurizer that helps to control oil so that u wont get more breakouts

Avoid fried and spicy food. Eat more veggies and fruits, drink plenty of water. Wash face more often especially when is oily. Do not squeeze the acne as it may leave scars or infection. You may want to apply aloe vera gel. You may want to consult dermatologist.

Read more
VIP Member

Try to drink more water! I tried gg to the derm and they prescribe me with steroids that I wasn’t comfortable in eating while pregnant. But my acne issues are still on going while I’m tri 3😿

5y ago

Hi! I went for a facial, after that I stopped using all my products and now currently using FRESH to hydrate my face! MY BREAKOUTS STOP!!!!!!

You can start with a good cleanser. Wowo's Tea Polyphenols cleanser is formulated for anyone with sensitive skin, eczema skin, acne-prone skin. Its suitable even for teenagers on puberty.

VIP Member

Avoid any facial wash that you are not familiar with for now. For the acne try oxy 10 and see if it works. If it doesn't please see a dermatologist.

5y ago

Okay I will try this. Thank you

VIP Member

I used to have bad breakouts too before pregnancy. N doctor prescribed me roaccutane. After that no more acnes until now.

You might have to look for dermatologist and also avoid diary products and sugary foods and drinks from your diet

VIP Member

Better to show up with dermatologist rather than experiment on various products.. they will give u best solutions

I had bad breakout on my first trimester , i cut off all my skin care. Only use water to wash my face