5th month's concern

May i have your opinion please..my son is having laryngomalacia he is now on medication prescribed by his pediatrician, he is 6.7kg and looks tin despite of feeding him on time and spending money for his milk which is S26 gold, i feel worry about my son and how many months did my son can roll over because until now he can't do it iuhm he is turning 5th month this coming august 27, and my sister in law is always comparing my son to other babies that makes me feel annoyed and become more worried

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Don't be disheartened by your sister's immature jaunts of comparison, its a clear sign that she's insecure in a lot of ways. Just focus on taking care of your baby. Every child has different sets of phases and milestones, eventually your little angel will cope up with his development especially after his medication is done. His body will start adapting and you'll be amazed by his fast speed recovery and growth. Just pray and shower your baby with lots of encouragements and warmth. God is with you and your baby 😊🙏

Magbasa pa