Termination of pregnancy

I have 2 kids and I am still settling down with my new child I gave birth 6 months old and found out I'm pregnant again last month after careful consideration my husband understand my mental health and was supportive for my termination. He says it but his action don't seem to be. I went for the process almost all the time alone and it was mentally disturbing .. I did it as I know I can't manage 3 kids together and its really hard on me cause my in laws are not helping me at the moment. I feel the change in my relationship and it's very hard on me .. all I need to for others to also prioritise my feelings at the moment. I feel so damn guility all the time but I try to forget about it . Came to find out after the process I was bleeding heavily and the doctor said my pregnancy kit is still positive and its cuz some pregnancy tissue Is still inside my womb and they want me to admit to the hospital but I insisted I can't and I will do it on another day .. which will be in 4 days time . I need some one to talk to ..#pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you would like to continue this pregnancy journey, you should speak with your spouse. It should comes into mutual agreement. To avoid having another child close to each other, you should also have birth planning. This is to allow you to recuperate, heal properly in all expect of inner body, mentally, emotionally and healthily. If your spouse actions doesn't show concern on you, it is not helping you either. You may want to ask him to have free time to speak and discuss. Having said that, do raise concern to your gynae/doctor. Otherwise this will affect you in the long run. You can also speak with your parents about this. We, women are not "factory machine" eventhough God/Allah bless you with children. I always tell my husband if want me to be pregnant planning important and healing important. Also financially too. We have to think pros and cons and what we will expect in the future. If there are no helping hand, we will have to send to CC or IFC and get help from friends, siblings, family to come over to be with you. With extra hand, you can rest and do all the necessary chores too. Hope this help and atleast ease your mind more or less. 🤗

Read more