37 Weeks 6 days

Hi mummies I'm 37 weeks 6 days today, yesterday i went for my checkup at KKH. And i need to be induced tomorrow as my baby is big at 3.6 (estimate) so the doctor afraid my baby could be more big in 2 weeks time my edd. My worried is I'm very scared, nervous on this 4th pregnancy as this time, i have to sacrifice to be alone during the delivery and the pain moment, as my husband need to take care of my 2 years old son at home and my daughter having exams tomorrow. I can't imagine when my husband not around during the pain came. And all the nurse will avoiding me, since they know our husbands is not with us. I have this experience before on my 1st child when i take class c at kkh all the nurses and doctors are jialat in the ward or in the delivery suit. But when my 3rd child i take class B it was awesome and blessed. But tomorrow i have to take class C again due to my financial.😓 As class B1/B2 need to pay half deposit. So yeah... Here we go again... I hope everything will be better then what i was thought and may god ease everything tomorrow and make it easy smooth on my delivery tomorrow. I will be emotional tomorrow after my husband and my son leaving me at KKH after the admission settled. I will definitely cry at the ward alone thinking/miss my son. And the worse is will be at the delivery suite.😭😓 I hope i can bear the pain this time.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Be strong mummy..pray for your smooth delivery and wellbeing for both of u n baby..you can do it you’re the strong fighter..stay positive and everything will go well..God is always there for us so we won’t be alone..I know it’s not easy to bear all the fear feelings and painful moments without your beloved one there..I could only give you my encouragement words..

Read more
Post reply image

hi don be emotional & scared. You are not alone. I will be alone too all the time in hospital except that my hubby is in for the ops. I know the feelings. Be strong for yourself & the family.

I do understand you. don't worry. both husband and you do every thing for your children . you can bear the pain. Wish you to go through healthy and painless child birth.

my first child i also alone give birth at kkh..i had the same experience with you that the nurses not very helpful. Just say your prayers, all will be ok. ❤

be strong mummy! i pray for ur smooth delivery! as long u and baby are safe, thats more important! u cn do it mummy! hugs!

VIP Member

Sending hugs and love to you! Hope it all went well as i guess you have delivered. You are a strong mom!

VIP Member

May you have a smooth delivery and don't think too much. You're about to meet those little one

Sending positive thoughts your way, best of luck!!