5 Replies

A big thanks hackerspyville@gmail.com I must convey my affection for your generosity supporting men and women that absolutely need solution to their chitin university/school grades upgrade, fixing of credit score, erasing of criminal record etc. If you need a private investigator or hacker. Don't hesitate to contact them. they are the best and looking for the best, contact them.

It feels like it's simply a bad environment for family planning, there's no way but to quit. Start looking for another job. It may take a while before you next get pregnant, but you should move asap. In my case I was trying for baby for years, but held off when I was interviewing and for at least 3 months after I started my new job.

i'm planning my pregnancy as soon as after cny so i'm afraid i won't be able to find a new job at that time

VIP Member

I resigned once i found out I have spotting during 1st trimester. working in chemical environment too. didn't think much because it wasn't easy for me and hubby to get the baby. do talk with your partner before making any decision. financial stability is also important besides baby ❤️

so did you find another job or you are jobless till after give birth? yes, i will discuss with my husband definitely. It's not a good idea to have 1 sided income.

Hmm my friend got pregnant even though she worked at a Fragrance company dealing with chemicals everyday and her baby turned out fine

Oh, that's good to hear and thank you for your sharing. I'm just afraid that inhale chemical will harm my health and baby as well. My job has stress too, so i'm still considering

Time to call for a quit. These type of high stress, chemical environment is not a good place for you to get pregnant.

Yeah. Good to hear. Must be a relief for you. (:

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles