Tummy size

I had a c section about 5 days ago. I don't have a big tummy size before getting pregnant and now it's so new to look at my size at the mirror after a c section. Honestly, can the tummy be reduced overtime? I know it will definitely take sometime. But if we strictly put the stomach binder on, will it get reduced to it's normal size or close to normal?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, Don't worry about it. It will be back to normal gradually. Also breast-feeding helps. Also try doing yoga as it helps in keeping the body and mind fit.

Will reduce. My tummy reduce on 12th day almost back to original me. I believe after confinement with some exercise shld able back to pre pregnancy size.

4y ago

U had c sec?

VIP Member

Yes u carry months ur baby in ur tummy , it definitely saggy right .. don’t worry by the time with lil effort u wil get ur old body back ..

Mine flattened by full month. Csec, wore binder everyday even when sleeping since delivered, Jamu massage plus binding on the 3rd week.

VIP Member

Its due to all the inside stomach swelling. It will be back soon. Dont worry ok dear

VIP Member

I put on my binder for 1 week+ after csect. And I got my waist back soon after

TapFluencer

No worries, I 2 weeks back to flat tummy and previous weight

4y ago

Breastfeeding helps a lot on weight lost

VIP Member

It will be back to it's normal size slowly.☺️

Yes. Breastfeeding help too!

Super Mum

It will be closed to normal