Kotex Overnight Panties Size

May I know how to select the right size for postpartum? I'm usually a small build person (below 50kg in beginning of 3rd trimester), but right now tummy is big and in dilemma if I should go for M-L or L-XL after delivery. Will M-L be tight or it will be alright and stretchable?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! I was 46kg before pregnancy and 57kg at delivery for reference, both M-L and L-XL from Kotex fit comfortably, but I had a c-section and I usually wear a lot of oversized clothing so L-XL was a lot more comfortable for me :) Though, I'd encourage you to try the brand Blood if you haven't gotten Kotex! I bought Kotex on my own and the hospital gave samples from Blood - they were significantly softer and stretchier :) think the hospital gave L-XL and fit was great (not too tight over my incision).

Read more
1mo ago

Agree that blood is more comfy than kotex. I was 43 before pregnant gained 10 so was 53. I wore M-L

I wore size M-L (with comfort allowance) from Blood! 53kg after delivery. https://www.guardian.com.sg/blood-corn-panty-pad-50cm-m-l-4s-626724.html?page=1 You don’t have to go for L to XL unless you are plus size.

Read more

I got M-L, it was stretchy :) I was 47kg before pregnancy, gained about 16kg

I wore L-XL even when im petite and still find it tight. Im only 50kg

I think size M & L will fit you. Don’t get too big one. Will leak.

Use Tena. It worked perfectly for me

TapFluencer

m-l