Anembryonic pregnancy

I had already 3 recurrent miscarriages for the last 3 years since 2015-2018. And it terrifies me. I had my first check up. I am 6weeks 4 days pregnant. But in my transv scan, I only had a gestational sac, no embryo. But my doctor is not losing any hope. I need to go back next week to follow up and we are praying hopefully she'll be able to see an embryo.? I dont know what to feel, I mean I cant explain what I'm feeling now. Like I feel nothing. Its just empty. But I dont lose hope.? I just wanted to ask, can the baby still grow? I mean is there any possibility? And I wanna know whats the cause of this problem. Because my doctor said, there might be an underlying sickness or something in my body.

27 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Mamsh don't lose hope just have faith... Remember Mariel Rodriguez-Padilla madami din syang miscarriages... eliminate your stress, wag maparanoid.. Eat properly, wag mo iparamdam kay baby na natatakot ka.. Ipafeel mo na excited ka para mag grow sya... 6 weeks and 4days is too early kaya wait for 8th weeks... For sure may embryo na yan... the best way to save your baby is to eliminate your fear and stress, kasi nafefeel nya un... :) bed rest ka lang muna... Mag music theraphy ka mag mozart ka.. 🎢😊 GODBLESS YOU and your little one.

Magbasa pa