Hi, I am getting my new bto keys and I am going to do a opening of door ritual like a simple ritual. I wonder if I can bring baby along with me since baby staying in the house with us too? My baby is 9months, I wonder is it okay to bring him along? Can anyone advice me ?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did not. I wanted to at first but decided not to. Ppl were telling me the ritual also to "clean up" & not sure if place is "clean" anot (as we are opening doors for first time) so better not risk bringing bb. 2ndly, the new place is gonna be environmentally dusty for sure. 3rdly, im gonna be busy hands full with task on hand and with bb ard, if she turns cranky or cries, then i wont get things finish fast. Even for moving into house ritual, i dint bring my bb cos she still less than 1 yr old and we gotta invite god in, & lots of things to do, i dont think i can cope with a crying/hungry baby who nerds latching in the mid of all the things. So i just put her w my mum, quickly get things done and go back fetch my bb.

Read more

If it's gonna be dusty i suggest not to bring your little one. Babies have weaker immune system compared to us adults and as a paranoid android i never want to have my kid to start having dust allergies (just my opinion)

I think it's definitely okay...what are you worried about though? It might be a little dusty, so if the little one is sensitive to dust, then perhaps it's better not to bring him...

I will try to get my parents to care for my child for the time being as I do the simple door ritual. Reason being is that it's going to be dusty and hot for my child.

I wouldn't bring baby for mainly 2 reasons. 1. Dusty 2. Part of the ritual is to ward off any 'dirty things' n I don't think it's good for baby to be there

Yes it's important for me to take baby along as I have no one else to care for baby. But maybe no need to go inside?

VIP Member

Def ok! I will bring my baby along too to 'test' the environment.

I wouldn't bring baby unless no choice. It will be too dusty!