I gave birth to twin daughters via IVF. Spouse and I were very thrilled about having twins, but now we realise taking care of twins is very expensive. We are happy with just having our twin daughters, but we still have embryos frozen in fertility centre and I can't bring myself to agree to donate them...

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

maybe you can store it till you really come to a term that twins is really enough? some parents do want additional child on top of the twins especially if both twins is of the same gender

if that's the case, why don't store a while more till you are really sure. don't rush lest you regret. take your time dear

TapFluencer

Don’t rush into making a decision. Don’t stress as well. One day you will be ready to make that decision.

Keep first!! I also still have frozen embryo and I’m not sure if I want more kids So I just keep first

Super Mum

Don't rush through your decision. Keep it till about a year first before deciding to discard or donate.

Consider and make the decision as a couple :) Keep first in meantime till u reach a decision

Hi do you mind to shaew where you keep the embryo?

Keep it first? Don't rush and decide wisely!

VIP Member

KIV till you’re ready to make a decision

VIP Member

Store it till you're ready, good luck!(: