Feeling useless

Hi all, i gave birth ard 2-3 wks ago and after i gave birth many times i felt like a useless person, i been feeling shitty and crying these days, is there something wrong with me or is this normal?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Dealing with a newborn is a new experience and no one will ever be fully prepared to handle. Your hormones are going through major changes causing fluctuating emotional experiences. If you are really suffering badly, find a professional help to get you through your post Partum sadness

5y ago

To say is very serious i think is not serious to the point i kill someone but in a sense i feel whatever i do there is someone that is unhappy and i feel useless thats why..

TapFluencer

Hey hey u are not useless! U have given birth to a wonderful angel. It may be the hormones or is there some stress u are facing? Talk it out to your hubby, parents or even your close friends. If u really feel negative let your gynae know. Stay happy and strong for your baby yeah.

5y ago

Idk but when i miss a feed for the night time my sister has something to say when i feed my way my sister also have something to say idk why but i feel shitty and annoyed when she is ard..

VIP Member

You are not useless! Everybody trial and error bringing up their kids. (Of course some seek advise, but that doesn’t mean all is workable) I think it’s best to talk to your hubby, have a good getaway (like a movie or a dinner just the 2 of you)

5y ago

I make whatever decision Do whatever action someone always have something to say.. 😔

VIP Member

Hormone levels crashing plus tiredness = cranky weepy mama. Be kind to yourself, give yourself time to rest. If you have some help at home e.g. confinement nanny, maid or mum to help out, take time during the day to nap and relax and heal.

5y ago

I just feel i am doing everything wrong, whatever i do someone has something to say..

It's post natal depression. Keep yourself occupy.. Talk to friends. Personally I didn't like to talk to anyone. What I did was.. Requesting diapers samples from various brands. It was kinda of exciting LOL..

5y ago

Haha maybe i will try your way and cross fingers it will work 😊

VIP Member

It’s post natal blues. Not to worry as this is normal due to hormone changes. Have a talk with ur family and husband for their emotional support. It will go away after a period of time.

5y ago

Ahh i c.. Okie thank you 😊

Hi, It looks like symptoms of postnatal depression. Keep yourself busy, talk to friends, go out for a walk, share your feeling with your husband and think positive :)

5y ago

Will try to think positively.. Thank you 😊

Super Mum

Feel u babe. Its the hormones. It does get better in time. Meanwhile for now, do get some help from your husband or family... Jiayou!

5y ago

I c i c okie thank you 😊

Hormones. Is there like smtg bothering you or smtg that make you feeling like that? Or maybe its just the environment that ure in..

5y ago

Im not sure either i just felt like s*** for no reason and am quite scared what is happening to me

Super Mum

Listen to music that you like and have some me time. Mummy also need a break to unwind. Don’t be too hard on yourself :)

5y ago

En en okie understood thank you 😊