cant stop crying

I just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant after me and my husband had planned this but why am I crying when my husband left for work. I'm just so so scared. I was so happy but now I'm back to my cowardly self as though I'm not prepared.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

im on my 26th week and i still cry every single day when my partner goes off to work. i feel like im stronger with him around. maybe its the hormone but i feel you. usually i will just cry it out and quickly distract myself with things around the house or take a nap so that time passes faster until he comes back. if not i will just bother him at work and call him every 30min to chat on the phone or video call. luckily he understands and enterrains me every single time.

Read more

Don’t worry, it’s your hormones. I didn’t know I was pregnant until I was almost 3 months pregnant, totally unprepared even though we were excited I was overwhelmed with stress and anxiety. it’s really not good for the baby and for yourself. I know It’s easier said than done, but try to enjoy your pregnancy and take in every moment before your little one arrives. You’ll be okay, don’t worry. If you need someone to talk to, do it! Jiayou! 🤗

Read more
Super Mum

Mood swings.. Try to chat with friends etc https://www.livescience.com/51043-pregnancy-emotions.html

Read more

I was like u mood swing i was afraid to be alone.. i diverted mind and now i felt so normal

VIP Member

talk to someone! its normal, because of the hormones. :)

Super Mum

It's ok. Emotional rollercoaster on the first trimester

TapFluencer

Hormone. Just relax and chill. Enjoy your pregnancy!

Super Mum

It's normal to have mood swing during 1st trimester

Looks normal. Could you talk to someone

hormone.. distract yourself with hobby