Stressed mother :"(

Hi mummies..i just want to let it out here. I'm a first time mother. My husband starts work today after 1 month leave. My baby is turning 1 month in a few days. He left in the morning and i'm now alone for the first time with my baby and for the first time he was really fussy, cranky, crying non stop. All needs were met. Room/home temperature was good. I gave him comfort. Affection. Everything but nothing seems to work. He is finally sleeping now after so many attempt, for hours, of trying. Even left him alone to calm myself before attending to him again. I'm just so stressed and it's only day 1 of being alone with my baby. I have forever. I'm scared it won't get better.😔

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

just wanted to say I feel the same way as you too. my hubs is returning to work tmr and I'll be caring for my baby alone. even now sometimes when baby cries, I get flustered and stressed too especially when I've checked that all needs were met. let's jiayou tgt! We can do it fellow mama! if you get too overwhelmed, try to see if you can get help from your family.

Read more
1y ago

Hiii how are you today?❤ how old is your baby? I had a hard morning and i kinda scolded my poor innocent baby harshly. I can never forgive myself for that. I think i got ppd but too shy to seek help from psychiatrist.😕

It is normal for all new mummies to feel that way. Trust your motherly instinct. It could be of any reason baby gets fussy, cranky and pretty normal. No baby is easy to handle. It is all about trust, learning process, trial and error as well as learning from others (what's good to take in). Don't be disheartened or upset okay. You can do it dear ❤

Read more
1y ago

Thank you so much..😢😢😢❤