Panic attack

Hi mummies. Last night i had a small arguement with my husband and it led me to severe panic attack, heavy breathing and hours of crying. I'm 10 weeks and it's my first time like that, even i myself was shocked but i cannot control. My husband tried to calm me down too last night but did not work. Would it affect my baby's development? Anyone else experienced it? I'm ok today but i'm so worried😭

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s normal because your hormones are affecting you emotionally. If you get that again, can try to use your hands to cup around your nose and mouth and take deep breaths. It will help you control and slow down your breathing. Otherwise, I also find it helpful by just letting it all out and not controlling it at all. Sometimes the more we wanna stop, the more we feel frustrated with why are we like this, the more we feel miserable and cry. So sometimes, I dont even bother trying to stop myself and tell myself to let it all out. Done crying, i will feel much better. Crying is a way to release stress. It is better than having it cooped in you. But do try to take preventive measures to not let it get to this stage, and especially not often. I think once in a while, it’s really really normal. Nothing is wrong with you. Don’t feel bad. Yes I agree stress is not good for baby, but doesn’t mean keeping in your heart is less stressful. You can do it, mummy! đŸ’ȘđŸ»

Read more

it's kinda normal to suddenly have this anxiety but if it's frequent u have to go for a check k.hopefully won't happen again. stress is not good for pregnancy it will affect baby too.breathe and calm down k.

2y ago

Thank you..😱 I will remember to breathe deep and stay calm next time

it’s okay, it’s normal. but too much stress is not good for prolonged time. so next time try to calm down and not be too worked up

2y ago

Thank you dear😱