i just found out i am pregnant, i should be feeling happy but im not. currently i have a 16month old boy, intended to have a second one end of next year. reason being i haven have enough time for myself n my boy for the past 16 months dur to my heavy work commitment. i have just quit my job hoping to have more time for my boy, also some time for myself. Also i was hoping tat after i resign i can persuade my hub to ask my mil to return to her own house to stay as i can look after my own kid. Was having alot of issues staying with my mil and because she is looking after my kid i have to tolerate. now with my pregnancy all my plans will be jeopardized. if my mil learnt i am preggy all the more she will not move back... now even if i have the time to spent with my boy i can no longer baby carry him... all these thoughts made me feel upset. am i abnormal to feel my lo came at the wrong time? i seriously dont wish to b preggy now. how can i adjust my feelings...

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey. First of all congratulations on your pregnancy :) It is a good news indeed. Please do not feel disheartened because of your mil. Some arguments happen with family members but it is all good as it is part and parcel of life. Also, please understand that you will look up to your family when you need them the most. So be glad that you have them. Also, if it helps, please try talking to your mil about how you feel and how you both can be together merrily. I am sure talking will help. Good luck!

Read more