i just found out i am pregnant, i should be feeling happy but im not. currently i have a 16month old boy, intended to have a second one end of next year. reason being i haven have enough time for myself n my boy for the past 16 months dur to my heavy work commitment. i have just quit my job hoping to have more time for my boy, also some time for myself. Also i was hoping tat after i resign i can persuade my hub to ask my mil to return to her own house to stay as i can look after my own kid. Was having alot of issues staying with my mil and because she is looking after my kid i have to tolerate. now with my pregnancy all my plans will be jeopardized. if my mil learnt i am preggy all the more she will not move back... now even if i have the time to spent with my boy i can no longer baby carry him... all these thoughts made me feel upset. am i abnormal to feel my lo came at the wrong time? i seriously dont wish to b preggy now. how can i adjust my feelings...

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

u r suppose to be happy now... just give in a little to your mil... everything will be fine.. my girls are 17mths apart... i find the gap is just nice.. for the moment now to ur edd.. just accompany your boy as much as u can 😍