About Finances

Hi! I am a Financial Adviser of BPI here in Baguio City. And since we are on a lockdown and Holiday, naisip ko why not ask here kung meron need ng mga answers? kaya who here have questions on the following: -How to save? -How to start my kids Educational fund? -What investment should i get? -What is the best savings account? others... paki lagay nalang po. Happy to help. Happy Easter!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Financial assistance can be a lifeline in times of need, providing crucial support to individuals facing economic challenges. Here you check this https://hyundai-motor-finance.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and learn more tips. Whether it's through loans, grants, or subsidies, these resources offer a way to navigate difficult circumstances. For those seeking assistance with automotive financing, knowing the Hyundai Motor Finance phone number can be essential. Accessing this information enables individuals to reach out for help and guidance in managing their vehicle payments, ensuring they can maintain their transportation despite financial constraints.

Magbasa pa

Hi..may i ask wat is the best offer of bpi kung ang habol is interest..nakamaxi saver kasi kami pero hindi kami mxado contented sa interest nya..and saakin lang nka name ung acct na un and un pa nung pagkadalaga ko..d rin kasi namin un mauupdate kasi malayo na kami sa branch na pinagpagawaan namin...wat should i do..gusto ko kasi dpat joint acct kmi ni husband kaso ung travel iniicp namin

Magbasa pa
4y ago

for the pros and cons of investing po.... Investments may or may not give you a higher interests. Therefore NOT GUARANTEED po yung kikitain ng pera mo. The increase and decrease of the earnings depends on the market. But this does not mean na Negative ito. You can take advantage of the markets ups and down through "Peso cost Averaging". With savings, GUARANTEED ang kikitain ng pera mo. And GUARANTEED din na matagal ka mag hihintay para lumaki ang pera. hihi. Send me an email or a viber if you want more information as to where to put your money. I'll give you the basics of financial planning. :) Email: [email protected] Viber: 09178351235

VIP Member

Mommy, pls stop posting about selling insurance. Hindi po siya allowed sa app.