If your child was a fruit/vegetable, what would he/she be?

"I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas." 🎢🍎🍌 Apples and bananas are the fruits that best represent my kids. Why? 🍌🍌🍌 My kids absolutely adore bananas. My toddler, in particular. In addition to its health benefits, bananas are undoubtedly a favorite among kids due to how sweet, simple, and enjoyable it is to consume. It accurately captures the tenderness and pure joy of my children. 🍎🍎🍎 "No two apple trees are alike," much like my kids. Their personalities, as well as their strengths and weaknesses, differ. They are both, however, exactly like the apple, beneficial for mommy's heart. 😘❀️ I place a high value on the health of my children. And the best approach to prevent them from illnesses and infections, besides vaccinations, is to give them a wholesome diet like fruits and vegetables. How about you mommy? If your child was a fruit/vegetable, what would he/she be? 😊 Why? Would love to read your comments. β™‘ . . . Take the pledge here: https://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a-bakunation . .#BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

If your child was a fruit/vegetable, what would he/she be?
4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Healthy kids are indeed the happiest! Thank you for sharing mommy ☺️

VIP Member

yung bunso kong twins fave din nila ang saging .. 🍌🍌

VIP Member

Yes! to raising a healthy happy eater ❀️

VIP Member

My son loves banana and apple