What are the effects of vaccines and boosters? Here are my notes from what I learned.

As a first time parent to a 17 month old baby, here is want I know about vaccines I learned from #TeamBakuNanay 1. What might cause fever after the immunization? Redness and fever starting on day 1 of the shot is normal, all of those reactions mean the vaccine is working. The child's body is making new antibodies to protect against the real disease, symptoms will only last 2 to 3 days. 2. Why Boosters are important? It depends on the vaccine given to a child there are some clinical trials and information been brought about in the past that some vaccines goes down to the level of where you need to boost its effects. 3. What is the difference of the vaccines from centers and pedia clinics? There is NO DIFFERENCE because it depends on the clinic's vaccine supply. I know you have more questions about vaccines, effects, schedules or what not. #TeamBakuNanay is here to answer your queries on FB Click here to join theAsianparentPH #TeamBakuNanay community. https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #VaccineWorksForAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna

What are the effects of vaccines and boosters? Here are my notes from what I learned.
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

wow thanks for sharing. lagi pa naman natatanong dito sa TAP yung number 3. πŸ’™β€