do i need to go to hospital?

I feeling terrible after I ate small bites.. I've been vomiting for 2 weeks.. but managed to keep some food down every day. My last seen with my gynae, he told me I can either admit to have drip or take the anti nausea pills.. but the pills dun seems to work 100%.. I'm 8 weeks now.. help..

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I experienced bad nausea and vomiting since week 5, was admitted at week 10 bcos i couldnt take anything orally without vomiting. Not one nausea remedies could save me. The only thing that could help me is taking my Diclectin every night. The med was Prescribed by my gynae at kkh. It is slow releasing and it could last me throughout my days at work.

Read more
5y ago

2 weeks supply means how many pills?

Hi. Im in the same situation as u. I started dizzy spells n vomiting in the morning at week 4. From week 6 till now week 8, im hving whole day sickness with vomiting. The pills is sometimes helping not all the time though. But take small meals. Divide ur meals into portions. This is what im going through now.

Read more

Oh dear... nausea during pregnancy is quite common and some mums have it really bad. Do refer to this article for some diet and lifestyle changes you can make: https://sg.theasianparent.com/relief-from-pregnancy-nausea

TapFluencer

Most pregnant women really go through a challenging phase of nausea specially during the first trimester. However, if your nausea is really bad, maybe you can have drip as per doctor recommendation.

I had terrible nausea in my first trimester.. orange peels were my best friends then. Do try it.

Please visit the doctor. He/she can better advise, best not to delay any further.

Need to go c gynae, too serious need to be on drip

If u feel unwell then need to see gynae.

VIP Member

better to see the Dr again..

Just go see doctor