i feel so guilty that i have to place my son into child care.. from morning to night.. as i have to return to work on jan.. but we been trying to put him in now so by jan, hope that i can work in peace.. is it alright to leave him and have some of my 'me' time now? i feel so guilty doing so.. he play and awhile will cry for mommy.. is good that he goes to child care right? to learn new things and make friends.. he is 33 months now..

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It's perfectly normal to have this mommy guilt when it comes to placing our child in Childcare. But think it in a positive way, your son will be learning new stuffs, learning to be independent in doing things. You will eventually be proud in him doing things on his own. Secondly, its best to place him in now as he needs time to adapt. So by the time you return to work, he will be ready for school and will not have meltdown during drop off. and you would worry lesser when you head back to work

Read more
7y ago

thanks.. glad to hear that.. does he knows that he being put into chilcare is cause of the sister?