WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL?

I dunno how to start this. My husband's past relationship (just one) lasted for almost 10 years. His ex cheated on him, that was the reason why they broke up. Recently, i saw one of his convos with his friends on a Group chat about their breakup. He was telling his friends how they broke up. Then what really bothered me was, he sent them photos. Photos of all the evidences of his ex's cheating. Like conversations of his ex and the third party and photos of them together. He mentioned there that he kept it as a reminder. They talked and talked. He talked how broken he was before, how he moved on and so on. His friends told him how lucky he is now, that we're married. They're telling my husband that i am finally his "The one". He agreed. He said there that he is so happy now. I am happy about what he said there. But i really am bothered why does he still keep those screenshots of evidences. I don't know what else to feel. I told him before how insecure i am about how long their relationship was. Who wouldn't? Everyone, as in everyone thought that the both of them would get married. He just went MIA on his friends when the brokeup happened then when he came back years after, i am the one he married. What do you think? I know i shouldn't be worried 'coz he's not even cheating or whatsoever. But what I'm really worried is, what if he isn't totally healed? It has just been 2 years since they broke up. And it has just been 3 months since we got married. We were in a relationship as bfgf for almost a year. (Brokeup was in October 2017. We met and got together in September 2018. Got married in January 2020) I know when i met him that he was so scarred for life for what his ex did to him. I really can't help it. I cried thinking about it. He doesn't know it yet. Maybe it's just PPD since i just gave birth last month. I need your advices mommies :( ... I'm really bothered. I'm overthinking and paranoid. Maybe signs of PPD talaga :(

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Okay lang yan sis, give him time to heal from those memories kung san siya nasaktan. Dadating din yung tatangalin niya lahat yn and accept what happen between the two of them minsan talaga may taong di matanggap yung nangyaring masakit sakanila I mean oo natanggap naniya yng part na hindu na sila at di naging silansa huli pero yung nangyari yun nalang yung masakit for him na kasi bakit sa tagal nagawa pa nung ex niya yun pero always feel him na Mahal na Mahal mo siya huwag mo naoang muna ibalik saknya yung nakaraan nayun or anything na makakasira sa relasyon niyo tandaan mo nalang na yung nakaraan is wala nayun alaala nalang yung kalaban mo at yung alaalang yun kaya mong palitan ng mas magnda mas better at mas matatag na relasyon always be a better woman/wife to him basta walaniang nakikitang pagbabago sakanya keep calm at lalong huwag ka mag panic kapag nakakakita ia ng changes sakanya prove yourself as always that your THE ONE.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

I dunno why but it's really bothering po talaga :( in the photos of evidences, some are photos of my husband and his ex's convos. I've read my husband's replies when he found out about the cheating. And damn i even cried when i read how hurt he was. It's really heartbreaking. I know my husband's is too scarred when i met him. But i didn't know how scarred he was until i saw this. I vowed that I'll make him happy, but this was just too much :( I'll try to confront him and ask him why does he still keep those evidences as a reminder :(