Daily Food Intake

I don't live with/near parents and in-laws who cooks daily. Both Hb and myself work. Feel it's undesirable to always eat out during this period. Hb don't seem to understand the need to be more careful with my diet now, eg. still suggest eating fast food. I tried to cook some food for myself but most times am really too tired to do so. Any tips or suggestions to manage this situation and eat healthily for pregnancy?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I’m in the same shoe as you. However, I still eat out but will make a point to cook once a week. There’s always healthier option when u eat out (Yong Tau foo, fish soup, spinach soup, even economic rice ), just choose healthier option etc. Or you can air fry some chicken meat at home, cook simple soup. As for your hubby, if you can get him to eat more healthy with u, that’s the best. If not, he can eat whatever he wants. You eat what u think it’s best for u and ur baby .

Read more

For me i try my best to cook simple food the night before or morning itself before i go to work (will wake up at 5am) but some days i do resort to ordering soupy food outside. Do u have an airfryer? Itll be easy to cook salmon/chicken breast with potatoes, carrots and brocolli... or maybe cook some spinach soup with noodles? Like those easy2 dump everything & cook kinda recipes.. We can do this!! Try to eat healthy + 1 fruit a day ok. 😊

Read more

U can try to subscribe to tingkat meal deliveries and pay slightly more for those caterers who have healthy meal options.

You can order healthy food catering online such as Grain , AMGD and etc. they have subscription plan

I swapped to work part time so I can rest more and have time to cook

VIP Member

I like CP shrimps, easy to cook

VIP Member

buy healthier options.